Monday, May 2, 2011

Ridic, yall. Mother f'n ridic.

Hey Canada.  It's time to eat shit.

Everybody: We couldn't take a half hour out of the two months advance notice we had before election day to summarize our beliefs in accordance with a party to prepare ourselves to vote? Or maybe Say Yes to the Dress ran another marathon today.  Had I known, that would've kept me home the 10 minutes it took me to drive to vote and come home.

And might I say, thank you to all the senior citizens who were clearly the only ones voting. Congratulations on your victory.  Now, we can begrudgingly accept your values whether you make it the next four years or not.  I'm not really sure Canada gets it.

If you were trying to deduce, I did not vote Conservative in my riding.  Because I think it's (in the mildest terms I can imagine typing here) silly.

Or maybe it'll be the best thing to happen in this country. Hey?  Let's just wait and see.

No comments: